Parents/Carers, Community members, Staff and Students are invited to attend Caloundra SHS Community Afternoon Tea. Come along and meet one of Queensland's most senior politicians who also happens to be an engaging speaker and is passionate about education.
Afternoon tea will be catered by our Caloundra SHS P&C Canteen Angels in the Student Centre from 4.00 to 4.30pm, followed by the inspirational story of Grace Grace MP Minister for Education.
Date: Monday 7th June 2021
Time: 4.00 to 5.00pm
Venue: CSHS Student Centre (entry via Bower Street service road, Gate 7)
RSVP by: Thursday 3rd June (essential for catering)
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss this rare opportunity. We look forward to seeing you there!
Community Afternoon Tea Invitation (Click here, PDF, 325KB)
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, fatigue, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Attendees are required to use the hand sanitiser stations when entering the school grounds.
- Sign in using Check In Queensland QR code at the entry door. Please ensure you have the app downloaded click here to access app prior to the event.
- Guests must maintain 1.5m physical distancing between each family group at all times, especially while queuing for event registration upon entry, walking to and from the amphitheatre and while seated.
- All guests are required to depart school grounds immediately at the end of the event via the Bower Street gate near the Student Centre.