Year 6 students are invited to participate in Caloundra High's STEP UP to Secondary Program. This program offers exciting and challenging opportunities for primary students to 'step up' to high school and interact with out specialist teachers and talented students in the areas of Science, Mathematics, Technology, Instrumental Music, Music, Dance and Art, and Rugby League.
Step Up to Secondary Program Calendar <PDF, 1796KB>
If your child is interested in taking part in any of these programs, please contact your Year 6 teacher (local feeder schools) or the program co-ordinator at Caloundra SHS to find out more information and to register!
Programs on offer:
- Rugby League Development Day
- Instrumental Musc Transition Program
- Science, Technology and Engineering Challenge Day
- Drones Coding Challenges Day
- Talented Maths Challenge Day
- MAD (Music, Art & Dance) Workshops