Caloundra State High School welcomes you to our school community. We are confident that you will share our view that we provide the highest standard of educational experience for our young people.
Caloundra State High School’s vision of 'Lighting the way to broad horizons and bright futures', epitomises what the school finds important. Each student has their own pathway and with the range of subjects on offer, students are able to tailor their learning to the best choices for their futures.
Caloundra SHS is characterised by:
- Experienced and well regarded teaching professionals.
- A wide variety of subject offerings ranging from traditional authority subjects through to innovative subjects such as hospitality and marine studies.
- A very successful history of student achievement.
- A caring and supportive staff who value and respect individuals, and encourage them to achieve.
- A philosophy of responsible thinking, developing respect for individuals and learning how to interact with others in a positive way.
- A state awarded, rich Creative Arts program.
- Strong history, participation and success in sport.
- Sunshine Coast Technical Trade Training Centre on site works in conjunction with our partner schools.
Caloundra SHS has much to offer students whatever their interests and talents. Please look at other sections in this website, particularly our junior, middle and senior school sections, for more details.
We are always happy to answer your questions, so please feel free to contact our school.