Senior Secondary at Caloundra SHS
Caloundra State High School offers a wide range of subjects to cover a diverse range of student abilities, skills and interests.
Preparation for the Senior School commences in Year 10 which students are encouraged to explore options available and to consider what subject areas they want to experience in preparation for future study in Year 11 and 12.
In Year 11 students must study a minimum of six subjects.
The study options available include the following:
- Authority Subjects
- Authority Registered Subjects
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Certificate courses
- School-based Apprenticeship or Traineeship Program
- Recognised subjects/courses from TAFE, other RTO and University
- Sunshine Coast Technical Trade Training Centre
- A combination of the above
HoD Middle Secondary (Year 9/10)
Mr Darren Cripps
HoD Senior Secondary (Year 11/12)
Mrs Michelle Fry