We will be holding a Senior Pathway Presentation and Faculty HoD presentation on Tuesday 3rd August. The evening is split into two sessions 5 to 6pm and 6 to 7pm in the Resource Centre and J Block (access is via Gate 7 on Bower Street only). Parents/Carers are encouraged to attend both presentations.
This night will provide parents/carers with information that
will assist them to support their student with making decisions about the
senior schooling prior to SET Plan interviews.
Senior Pathways Information Presentation / Year 10 SET Plan Interviews information <PDF, 472KB> has been emailed out to parents/carers.
Due to COVID restrictions, spaces are limited.
RSVP: Please register through School Interviews, using the CODE: hm28a
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, fatigue, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Attendees are required to use the hand sanitiser stations when entering the school grounds.
- Sign in using Check in Queensland QR code at the entry door, via the Check in QLD app.
- Guests must maintain 1.5m physical distancing between each family group at all times.
- All guests are required to depart school grounds immediately at the end of the event.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask at all times, if they are still mandated.