2020 Year 7 Scholarships
Caloundra State High School scholarship applications are closed. Further information can be found under the Scholarships tab.
Prior to enrolling please check you live within our
enrolment catchment area.
Please bring along the following documents to the enrolment interview:
- Birth certificate and Medicare Card
- Copy of latest School Report
- Copy of Year 5 NAPLAN results (if not coming from a State School)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID (Drivers Licence, 18+ card, Passport)
- Original copies of proof of Residency (1 primary source: current lease or rates notice AND 1 secondary source: utility bills)
- Completed Enrolment Application Form
- Out of Catchment EOI Form (if applicable)
Attendance of Parent/Guardian is expected at interview. Interviews are only required for new students enrolling after the commencement of the 2020 school year unless requested.
Students enrolling in Year 7 are not required to complete a Subject Selection Form.
Students will study CORE subjects (English, History, Geography, Mathematics and Science) all year. They will also study a Health & Physical Education and French or Chinese for one semester, along with a rotation through ELECTIVE subjects from Technology subjects (Food Technology, Design Technology and Digital Technology) and the Arts (Visual Art, Dance, Music, Drama).