2023 Year 7 Scholarships
Caloundra State High School scholarship applications are now open and close on Friday 1st April 2022. Further information can be found under the Scholarships tab.
Prior to enrolling please check you live within our enrolment catchment area.
Please bring along the following documents to the enrolment interview:
- Birth certificate and Medicare Card
- Copy of latest School Report
- Copy of Year 5 NAPLAN results (if not coming from a State School)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID (Drivers Licence, 18+ card, Passport)
- Original copies of proof of Residency (1 primary source: current lease or rates notice AND 1 secondary source: utility bills)
- Completed Enrolment Application Form
- Out of Catchment EOI Form (if applicable)
Attendance of Parent/Guardian is expected at interview. Interviews are only required for new students enrolling after the commencement of the school year unless requested.
Students enrolling in Year 7 are not required to complete a Subject Selection Form.
Students study CORE subjects of English, Humanities (History/Geography), Mathematics and Science) all year. They will also study a Health & Physical Education and French/Italian or Japanese for one semester, along with a selection of ELECTIVE subjects from Technology (Food Technology, Design Technology and Digital Technologies) and the Arts (Visual Art, Music, Dance and Drama).