Direction for young lives
Today, more than ever, young people need the positive influence of people committed to their emotional and spiritual wellbeing. Chaplaincy provides a listening ear and a helping hand to help young people make the most of their growing years.
- Provides pastoral care for students on spiritual and personal matters.
- Conducts boys programs including rock and water activities.
- Co-ordinates special events such as World Vision 40 Hour Famine and the motivational media presentation.
- Co-ordinates breakfast and lunchtime groups.
- Attends SU holiday camps with students.
- Provides links to religious-based support services.
- Co-ordinates programs on a range of social concerns such as drugs, bullying and self-esteem.
- Co-ordinates adult mentor program.
Contact: Ms Emma Wilson